Texas Angels Home Care provides hourly care for a variety of clients in their home. Our caregivers will be available for shifts starting at 4 hours per visit. We typically setup a routine schedule with clients but it is always possible to change your scheduled visit to accommodate a doctor’s appointment or special event. We believe that we are here to assist you, the client, and Texas Angels will work around your schedule, your needs. Aside from the 4 hour minimum visit, there is no minimum schedule. You can choose for us to be there one day a week or seven days a week. We can work just overnights or just weekends and there is never an up-charge or change in hourly fees.
- Assistance with ADLs – Bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding and ambulation (Click here for more.)
- Assistance with IADLS – Cooking, light cleaning, shopping, activities (Click here for more.)
- Companionship – Having someone around who you enjoy, someone to share a smile and a laugh.
- Dementia Care – Providing a safe and stimulating environment (Click here for more.)
- End of Life Care – A caregiver to stay beside and care for your loved one (Click here for more.)
- Respite Care – Someone to help while you’re out of town or just need to recharge (Click here for more.)
- Post-Hospitalization Care – An extra set of hands to help, to aide in convalescing (Click here for more.)
- Post-Surgical Care – An extra set of hands to help, to aide in rehabilitation (Click here for more.)
Seniors and the disabled do not have to be alone anymore. Texas Angels will provide qualified and caring aides to provide assistance with care, safety and companionship. We pride ourselves with purposefully scheduling the same, consistent caregivers to provide familiarity, comfort and to foster strong relationships.
When family visits, they can return back to being visitors, not arrive only to spend the visit doing chores and providing care. Texas Angels will provide the care and take care of the chores, families can arrive and enjoy their loved one’s company and not feel obligated to do anything else but visit.
Whether you need just a few hours a day, need overnight coverage or want to build up to 24/7 care, call Texas Angels Home Care today to schedule a Free In-Home Assessment.